Tuesday, January 8, 2008

That Song

Yesterday I spent the whole day shredding 5,000,000 credit card applications. While I was shredding 5,000,000 credit card applications I watched Noggin. The little kid channel. As in, like, 1 year old kids.



As I watch Noggin, there is a sweet little song playing. After that I watch The Wonder Pets. Oh, there's that little song playing again! Then I watch Max & Ruby. Once again there's that "sweet" little song... I'm about to bust my head open!!! OK Princess. Calm down.



I finally decided to take a break and go online. I went to Noggin's website. Guess what?! That stupid song was on their website! I am going to freak out. I am still freaking out.



Is it possible to die from a song? I think I am slowly. Here's the song:





Everywhere I Go


Days are the sunniest, jokes are the funniest, rabbits are the bunniest, bee hives are the hiveyest, elephants are the wettyest, troubles are the runniest everywhere I go. Straws are the bendiest, time is the spendiest, cards are the sendiest, books are the lendiest, friends are the friendyest everywhere I go. Berries are the berriest, shoes are the shoeyest, puppies are the cutiest, treasure is the lootiest, teams are the rootiest, horns are the tootiest everywhere I go. Birds are the tweetiest, candy is the sweetiest, socks are the feetiest, tricks are the treatiest, drums are the beatiest, lunch is the eatiest everywhere I go. Flowers are the smelliest, jams are the jelliest, rain is the umbrelliest, tales are the telliest, wishing is the welliest, buttons are the belliest everywhere I go. Skys are the bluiest, cows are the mooiest, gum is the chewiest, ghosts are the booiest, goo is the gooiest, you can be your youiest everywhere I go!


See the misery?



5 comments:

Queen B said...

Oh, Princess. It has been in my head ALL DAY LONG. Let's hit mute next time it comes on...

Queen Mother said...

it is driving me crazy!!!

Pattik said...

I am glad I don't know the tune
to this because that might
make someone want to SCREAM!!

Amy said...

Oh my...you are in my world! D-Man loves Noggin and that song, oh that song!

ames said...

I *love* Wonder Pets! (and I'm 26, so you've got nothing on me for being too old for Noggin ;).

What's gonna work? Teamwork!
As for that ear worm of a song? I'd suggest diving for the mute button next time you hear it starting up!