Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mouth Trauma: Part Three

Part three. Ready for it?



Here it is:




I had never ever gotten teeth pulled by the dentist. Co (My gradpa) had always pulled them.



But I knew that I had trouble coming when two of my permanent teeth were growing over my babies. When I had my usual cleaning Mom asked,



"So... What do we do about those teeth?"



"Well, we can remove them today."



NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I had a slight feeling that they would get pulled that day, but my parents thought they would just schedule it for later. Nope. They pulled them that day, but let's back track.



We went back into the room where they pull teeth. They asked me if I wanted to watch Winn-Dixie or Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry, of course!! (Oh, by the way, we have TVs in the ceiling at our dentist). They gave me laughing gas and well... I laughed. As in, like, snorting. It was over like that and I was happy.




Stay tuned. Only two more days...

1 comment:

Queen Mother said...

Laughing gas...it's so great!!! You rock, princess, and you are one tough cookie. Your smile is beautiful so it will be so worth it.