Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mouth Trauma: Part 1

OK. I told you yesterday that I have had the worst mouth trauma in the world. Today I'm going to tell you the first trauma. Here it goes (The short version):

When I was two years old I was on our front porch with my parents and I tumbled down the stairs, knocked two of my upper teeth into my gums. Oh, and then there was blood. Lots and lots of blood. As in my mom had to throw away the t-shirt she had on because it was covered in blood.

So, there you have it. Mouth trauma part one. Stay tuned for the next story

of...Mouth Trauma.

P.S. This has nothing to do with the subject, but today I went to Target and got a piggy bank for only one dollar.





4 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Don't you just love Target? Well, Princess, you have been very brave throughout your mouth trauma. I'm very proud of you. I love you!

Amy said...

Great bargain hunting at Target! You've been a trooper during all of this mouth trauma!

Queen B said...

Sorry about all the mouth trauma. You've handled it very well. Props on the piggy bank.

Pattik said...

Was your piggy bank a pig? I
am very sorry you even
have mouth trama! Keep us posted.