Friday, January 4, 2008

Chloe... My First Pet & Cat



Chloe was my first pet and cat. She is 13 years old. She used to have a brother ,but he passed away. :(



She is a Himalayan (aka Color Point Persian). We took her to the vet the other day and they said she had something wrong with her eye. Poor girl.



Once I was sick and she sat by me the whole day. How sweet. She is so sweet that everytime I blog on my bed she's right there by me. Speaking of... she's right by me now. Has anyone ever had a cat that you will never forget? That's Chloe.



(I wonder if she will ever forgive us for buying Oliver? Probably not.)



Now it's time to tell the story of how we got her. More like how my Mom got her. My parents had just gotten married in December and it was about to be Mom's birthday, which in fact is coming VERY soon, and Dad had to find a gift for her. That's when he found Chloe and Murphy. He had asked his sisters to go and pick them up. Then, on her birthday she went to do a few things, came back and there were two little puff balls walking in the house. Yep, that's their story!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Chloe, dear Chloe...got to love her!

Queen B said...

Poor sweet Chloe. She is such a good girl. She is the least maintenance pet of all of the brood. Don't tell the others, but she's my favorite...

Queen Mother said...

CHLOE is a survivor. She really thinks she takes care of you!! The first day you went to kindergarten, Chloe had a fit because she thought your mom had lost you!!! Got to love her.

Pattik said...

I actually remember the birthday that your Mom recieved Chloe and
Murphey. They ruled her world until
you, The Princess entered The Palace!! Then... everything changed very quickly, You were and still
are her world, cause you really rock, sweet girl!!!! You are one in a million kid!!!!

Fresh Girl said...

What a beautiful girl she is! I know just what you mean about having a cat you'll never forget. Several years ago my little brother brought me a tiny kitten he found in the road. The sweet orange baby was nearly dead, just skin and bones, but I loved him back to health and for three years, Lil' Bit was the sweetest, most loving cat ever. I always thought he was expressing gratitude for me saving his life. He was only three when he got sick and died suddenly...I still miss him nearly seven years later, but he gave a lot of love in just three years. :)