Sunday, January 6, 2008

Guitar Hero

Rock Out!! I would strongly recommend Guitar Hero for kids nine years and older. It is so much fun!

It takes strength, rhythm, and patience. Let's just say that the Queen B doesn't have any of these things. We take her to the practice session, let her pick her song, and she starts it... BOOM! She slams the guitar on the floor and walks out. After that I just tell her she's a sore loser and not fun to play with. Dad just laughs the whole time.

So... Dad- Good at GH; Princess- Good at GH; and Mom- Extremely Bad at GH.

No offense, Mom.

<<<<<<<*added later*>>>>>>>

Everyone who has Guitar Hero knows the last challenge that is on the easy setting. They also know that it's impossible to beat... well, not for a Princess!!!!!! I won!! WOO HOO!!! All I know is that it was very tough.
TIP: When ya mess up keep going.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Offense taken! Just wait and see my blog tomorrow, sister...

:)

Amy said...

Way to accomplish a goal, Princess. And be nice to the Queen because I'm at a similiar playing level as she and I totally understand!

Queen Mother said...

You rock!!! Talk about a sore loser....

ames said...

w00t! way to go you!