Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Am Now Dr. Princess

For a long time I have wanted to be a vet when I grow up. I still do... in a way. But, about a month ago my mom told me ALL a vet has to do. Now, I just want to play vet.


Last night I got out my new Animal Hospital set that I got for Christmas. It came with a rubber dog you could use as a patient. I use my Webkinz instead.


Ellie (my favorite Webkinz stuffed animal who is an elephant) had a rash on her neck and a broken leg and had to get a shot. She's all better now.


Then came Major (My Webkinz german sheperd.) He just needed a refill on his meds. He is very stressed out from his police work and is under the weather.


I had many more adventures in the vet work. If I tell any more it will give away one of my pets that I will soon tell about, so I will stop.


Oh, by the way, if your Webkinz is under the weather, give a shout to Dr. Princess.

4 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Princess--Harry has a bump on his head he keeps scratching. I think he needs your vet care.

Queen B said...

Very cute vet clinic. I love poor Ellie's cast.

Amy said...

Randy the Reindeer might need your help getting over all that work he did at Christmas. What do you charge?

Pattik said...

Well Dr, I know you have heard about NB Frogger which I have
kept alive and jumping for well over a year. There have been times I would have used your boarding facilities at your clinic for a break. Need the cost of check ups
for two, just to let you know
Kacy is doing great!! Good luck in
your practice!!