Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mouth Trauma: Part Two

Last time on, Mouth Trauma: Princess tumbled down stairs.

Alright. Today I am going to tell you some more about my mouth trauma. Do you want the short version or the loooong version? I'll give you the short:

Last summer I played softball. I loved being the bat-boy...or bat-girl. My mom was always so nervous that the person waiting would swing and hit me. I wasn't nervous at all. My friend was at bat and I wasn't paying attention. The girl waiting (the coach's daughter) swung and BAM!!! Hit me on my front upper permanent tooth with the bat. Ouch.

Oh, and there's more!! :( Later on my tooth started to discolor. My mom took me to the dentist and they said that it might be dying and that I needed to go to a special dentist to probably get a root canal. Goody.

Ever since I have had to go to that "special dentist" every 3 months and check to see if it is dead or not. Oh, and no, I didn't get a root canal.

Another thing that doesn't have anything to do with the subject: Today my teacher gave me a bag of $105, but it was shredded.

4 comments:

Pattik said...

What's up with the shredded money?
I am sure there was a purpose in
that.
Miss you Princess!

Queen B said...

Princess--Can you please tell me who it their right mind would shred $105?

Queen Mother said...

SHREDDED? What's the deal with that? That's like a no gift gift.I feel your mouth trauma pain!!

Amy said...

Sometimes the federal reserve shreds money that they can't use anymore (I can't remember exactly the reason, I just remember this much from my banking days). One year, when I was still in banking, we gave our customers Christmas ornaments with shredded money inside.
Probably more info than you wanted, but thought I would share!