Monday, January 21, 2008

Mouth Tauma: Today Is The Day

Today is the day. The day I have been counting down to. Today I get ( dare I say ) braces.

Yes, I said it. I actually said it.


I am EXTREMELY nervous and feel really anxious. I don't know how it is going to happen. I just know that every time I eat something I have to brush my teeth. And that I can't have Doritos. Are you serious? Can't have Doritos? You're kidding, right?

OK. I'll handle it.


As I said, I am very nervous and I am asking you to please pray for me.


Tomorrow I will write more about my braces.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Princess, we are all praying for you! D-Man says he "wubs" you with all his heart! Keep us posted. I'll check in w/ your mom later.

Queen Mother said...

Lots of love and prayers going up for you, Princess. I heard all went well, but I'm anxious to hear all about it in your blog. Tell us all about it!!

Fresh Girl said...

Psst...I'm sure your mom won't like me telling you this, and your orthodontist will probably like it even less, but you CAN eat Doritos with braces, and all the other stuff they say not to eat. You just have to be very diligent to clean your teeth afterwards. I ate whatever I wanted and even chewed bubble gum the whole time I had braces -- six years! ;)