Saturday, January 26, 2008

'The Funny Commercial' Award

First things first. I love commercials. Especially the funny ones. That's why I am giving an award to my favorite commercial.

I am guessing you want to know what it is. Here is my favorite commercial. (Click 'touch'.)

Isn't it funny!!??!! I mean, it's kinda sad, but then it's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I'm going to go get a drink. I've been laughing too much and it makes me cough... oh, and here's its award:




3 comments:

Queen B said...

That is a really funny commercial. Especially when he opens his hand and lets the "man" fall out. You are warped, sister. :)

Queen Mother said...

Hey, I can't see the commercial. I clicked touch and nothing happened.

Pattik said...

You are right that is pretty funny.
You crack me up. Hope you are
feeling better today.