Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Reasons

5 Reasons I DO want to go back to school tomorrow:

1. I want to see my friends
2. I want to see my teacher
3. I want to start taking art and cheerleading classes again. (I took art last semester, but my school just let us do cheerleading this semester)
4. I want to tell my friends what I got for Christmas
5. I want to show my friends the holes in my mouth. ( I have a long story of mouth trauma, so I will tell you the story either Jan. 20th or Jan. 21st)

5 Reasons I DON'T want to go back to school tomorrow:

1. I want to play with my stuff.
2. I have to download my new animals on Webkinz
3. I need time to blog
4. I want to watch tv
5. I need to play with my four pets, wich I have yet to blog about. The time will come very soon. Probobly after the 21st.

While I have time I am going to go play.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Play your heart out, Princess! Can't wait for more blogging greatness from you!

Queen Mother said...

Play away sweetie!!! Enjoy your last day before school starts again. Can hardly wait for the blog about the pets.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I go back to work tomorrow, and I have mixed feelings, too.

I may do something similar on my blog about why I do and do not want to go back to work.

Good idea!

Pattik said...

Did I hear new animals on Webkinz?
woooooohooooooooooo!!!! Have fun!!

Stephanie said...

I miss my friends 2. Being home was nice though. Cheerleading sounds like fun.I love my tumbling class.I can't wait to hear about your pets.What new Webkinz did you get? I got a gey cat, reindeer, and black bear.See you soon

Kylie-Dawn

Rocks In My Dryer said...

After the 21st? My word, girl, you're planning ahead!

It was a Webkinz fest around here too, this Christmas.