Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Have Them

Yes. I do in fact have my braces in my mouth. Now, the story...

The dentist's helper was really nice. She told me to look up at the digital scrolling thing and it said, "Welcome New Patient, Princess". But it didn't say Princess. It said my name.

She put about 80 different things in my mouth to put some conditioner stuff on my teeth. It keeps my teeth under my braces from getting nasty. Then she put my braces on and bonded them and then she put the wire through and we were done. How amazing is that? It only took about an hour.

After that she asked me if I wanted my mom to listen to the stuff that I had to do to take care of them. Well of course! I'm not going to remember all of that stuff.

She gave me a bag of all kinds of utensils and stuff for school. I love freebies.

Really, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's pretty sore, but not like I thought.

I'm excited to go to school today and show my friends. My teacher will scream (she doesn't know that I got them).

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad it turned out better than you expected! I can't wait to see them. I'll be there in a few weeks to take a look!

Pattik said...

Hope they aren't to sore. Betcha
look really cute. Would love a picture!!

Queen Mother said...

Yes, post a picture! I hope the soreness passes quickly. Showing all your friends and your teacher will help that! I like all the braces essentials that you got at Target! Way to shop!

Fresh Girl said...

Yay for it not being too bad! And I love freebies, too...you're a girl after my own heart. ;)

I hear from your mom's blog that you're not feeling well today. I hope you're better very soon!