Thursday, January 3, 2008

It Can't Be

I am the kind of person who would rather watch an older show like Full House than a new Disney Channel Original movie. I am non-stop watching an old tv classic. Not that I don't watch any new ones, but I do like the old shows better than the new ones. Some of them aren't even that old! My favorite shows are Full House, Brady Bunch, 7th Heaven, Little House on the Prairie, Saved By the Bell and a few others.

For Christmas I got Full House The Eighth Season. When I received it I started to read the back. It said... LAST SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!! How is this possible!!! So now, as I write this blog I watch the last season of Full House. I think I am going to cry, but I'll suck it up.

Hopefully I will soon stop crying about (sniff, sniff) The Last Season of Full House...

5 comments:

Queen Mother said...

I love the old shows too, Princess. They are the best.

Queen B said...

I am so glad that you like the older shows. I think they are so much fun. You rock.

Pattik said...

Mr Gary and I looove Barney Fife
and ole Goober, talk about funny!!!

Lisa said...

I still laugh at Full House when my girls watch it.
Have you seen the complete series set in the box that looks like their house?

My daughters are both watching Home Improvement in the evenings now. It makes them laugh alot!

Congrats on your blog and good luck! You are a wonderful writer.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

My brother-in-law calls "Full House" "Hug Fest," because they're always hugging.

Makes sense to me!

(I like "Full House," too.)