Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Mama, Happy Birthday to you! And Many More...



I would like to dedicate this blog post to my mom. Today is her 34th birthday, so please post a comment on her blog, The Queen B, wishing her a happy birthday. I am not telling you that you have to, but it would make her feel happy. Right now she just feels old.



I am not telling you what her B-day present is because she doesn't know what it is yet. Infact... I don't even have it yet. I mean, I ordered it and everything its just that, well... its not here yet.



I have been thinking, and I would like to tell my mom a few things: Mom, I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't trade any mom for you. I know sometimes I'm not the best kid in the world ,but I think you are the best mom in the world. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.



Happy Birthday Mama.

3 comments:

Pattik said...

You get my vote for the best kid.
Great post Princess!

Queen B said...

Thank you, Princess. You are SO the best kid. I love you very much! Can't wait to open my present!!

Queen Mother said...

You rock, princess!! On a bad day you are still the best! Give your mama a big kiss for me today.