Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Reveiws

I will say that the new VeggieTales movie is a hit. It was a really funny movie. At one point they mentioned TiVo. Next thing you know they are talking about tea. Later there are Cheetos. OK. TiVo, tea, Cheetos. Snack time!!!

It is a great flick for kids 1-101. I guess you are not a kid if you are one hundred and one... anyway, this movie doesn't really follow a Bible story like most of the other VeggieTale movies. All I can say is that it is a four and a half star movie.


Once during the movie I was sitting in my mom's lap and I looked over to my left. In the row behind us there was a five year old girl leaning over my 'old' seat staring and smiling at me. Now how freaky is that?!

Well, Mom is calling. Guess I should go. I will write tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kailey said...

Sound like it was a very good movie! I am 10 years old and I am sooo much like you! I LOVE AG, webkinz, club penguin, and even full house! I have Nicki and Julie too! We are soo much alike. You are right that girl behind you would of really freaked me out! I read about you every day! Bye! Oh by the way, could you make a post about your fav. sport? I LOVE basketball and I want to see what yours is!

Queen Mother said...

Thanks for the movie review, Princess. I love Veggie Tales. The girl would have freaked me out, too.