Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Am So Very Sorry

I am extremely sorry that I didn't do a post yesterday. I am very, very sick and have an "unknown" virus.


Now... let me tell you some of my symptoms:


Horrible chest cough, sore throat, glassy eyes, tired every single second and sore almost everywhere. Did I mention the sore throat? Just checking.


Q: Why do people think they sing like Carrie Underwood when they sound like a dying rat? Just curious. I mean, some people on American Idol think they sound incredibly good, and they are, but... others sound (how do I word this right?) BAD.


Oh, by the way, do like the bold, big letters?

5 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Like the bold letters. I am so sorry you are sick and have all those horrible symptoms!! I hope you feel better soon. I feel so embarrassed for the American Idol contestants that are so horrible but they don't realize how bad they are. I want to cover my head with a blanket on their behalf.

Amy said...

Get well soon, princess!

Wendylicious said...

I like the big bold letters, but not the yellow ones.

Sorry you don't feel good, get better soon!

antgama said...

Princess...(I know NOT your real name)
I'm sorry to hear that you are sick.I hope you get better soon.
I read your blog every day after I read your mom's blog.
She is a great blogger I laugh very much.
I'm a gramma of a 10 year old girl and my hubby and I are in Arizona for the winter from Late October till May every year.
We live in Michigan the rest of the time in the same city as our 2 grandchildren.
I'm telling you all of this as the reason I read your blog.
You remind me of Jordyn and helps me to not miss her as much.
I always smile when I get to your blog.
I hope you keep writing.
Debbie

Pattik said...

What a bummer!! I am so very sorry you are so sick. Eat lots of double noodle
its good for lots of things.
Love your blog!!