Saturday, March 29, 2008

Marley: A Dog Like No Other

Yesterday I finished the book, Marley: A Dog Like No Other.


This book is about John Grogan's (the author's) dog, Marley.


A little over a year after he and his wife, Jenny, had been married, they wanted a new family member. A dog.


They got a dog and named him Marley. He is the most destructive dog in the world. You can't imagine all the things he did.


I will say that when I finished the book, I had red eyes. Yes, The Princess cried.


I give this book 5 stars.


Oh, and he also has 2 other books. They are Marley and Me (the adult version) and Bad Dog Marley!! (The toddler version)
Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I've read "Marley and Me" and really enjoyed it! I'm glad you enjoyed "Marley: A Dog Like No Other." He got into a LOT of trouble.

Queen B said...

That sounds like a great book!! I am so proud of you for reading it!!

MSM said...

I've read that book. I cried too.

Fresh Girl said...

I'm glad you liked that book! Marley & Me is one of my favorite books -- my whole family loves it. Last year I got to attend a reading and book signing by the author, John Grogan. I was able to meet him, have my picture taken with him, and I got him to sign the children's version of his book for my nephew. He was a very nice man!

If your mom and dad haven't read Marley & Me, the grown-up version, you need to keep at them until they do. ;)

Queen Mother said...

I can't wait to listen to my book on tape. Thanks for reading it first and giving me a book review. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Lisa said...

I read Marley and Me, I'm glad you liked Marley: A Dog Like No Other, I'll pick it up for my daughter! That is one naughty dog!