Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Am (Not) A Champ At Bowling

Once a month my mom has a book club. The King (my dad) and I always go bowling with some friends and some family.

When you turn 10... NO BUMPERS!!!!!! I have been 10 since October, but have not officially switched to no bumpers.

So last night it was time to go bowling. I told my dad I was ready to move on. I was ready to do no bumpers.

Let's just say that two out of three frames I got zero.

Oh, and guess what?!?!?! We had technical difficulties. Bad ones.
Now I am going to go read.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

You are brave to bowl without bumpers! You'll get the hang of it!! Keep on trying!!

Queen Mother said...

I still wish I could use bumpers!! It just takes practice. Just hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry-I go bowling at Thanksgiving with no bumpers and out of about 10 tries I only knocked down 2 pins!

MSM said...

Hey, don't feel bad if you didn't do well. You have to get the hang of it first. I am only 13, please come visit my blog. I have enjoyed yours. Don't forget to comment if you do visit. :)

Anonymous said...

I am not good at bowling either. If you keep going though you will get better! You may even beat the King one day. Hang in there!