Friday, March 14, 2008

Let's Just Say That I Love Kit

I have been telling you that I have been reading about Kit.



Well, guess what? I have finished the series in a week. Yes. Yes, it is true.

I, The (wonderful) Princess have finished it.



It is such a great series of books.



Now I am reading Danger at the Zoo.

I am on chapter five.



*****************added later**************************


I just finished Danger at The Zoo!!! It is soooooooooooooooo good!!!

Now I am reading Meet Julie. It is really good.

Happy Reading!!!





5 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

What other kinds of books do you like to read? I loved to read when I was 10. I still do, but I don't read as much as I'd like. (If I didn't blog, I'd read more...)

Have a happy weekend, Princess!

Queen Mother said...

speed reader!

Pattik said...

Well, holy cow Princess you
read really fast!! That is
wonderful you love to read.

Mary said...

I love to read also! I can finish a Nancy Drew book in a less than 2 hours. It kind of makes it disappointing though, I finish it to fast.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I am so glad you like to read! I like any book with the name Julie in it. :)