Monday, March 3, 2008

My Book Club Was Awesome!!!!

My book club was great. It was so much fun.

I am going to tell you all about my day that day. Ready for it????


I woke up at 9:43 a.m. I was sleepy and didn't want to get up... AT ALL. My mom said that I needed to get some schoolwork done. I did math. BORING!!

After that we went to Harps to get some cookies and fresh flowers.

When we got home my mom and I washed some grapes.


Look what we found!!



We call it a Grumpkin.


After that I went to pick up my playroom a little. To make it look nice.


Here was my table arrangement:


Like it???


Here is my beautiful flower bouquet.






Lovely.



Here are my dolls.



Marcie





Nicki




Julie



We had a great time. Everyone loved the book. The next one we are reading is Kit Learns a Lesson.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Princess, so glad the book club was a success! Can't wait to hear more (oh and the table arrangement looked GREAT!)

Queen B said...

You did a great job with your book club! I am so proud of you.

You rock!!

Anonymous said...

The grumpkin was soo funny! I love your dolls too! You must have had a great time with all that food.

Queen Mother said...

Hey! Great setup! I loved the table arrangement and the flowers. I liked your doll presentation, too. I am so glad you had fun and the meeting was a success. You ROCK Sister!!!

Pattik said...

Princess, you did a wonderful job
for your book club!! I am sure
all of the members felt very special!!

I'm thinkin you have quite a talent!!