Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Horrible News

Guys... I have bad news. I am quitting the bloggy buisness.

I will miss you all so very much. I might start blogging again later, but it won't be soon.

I just hope you will understand. And because of it, I am writing you this letter:


Dear Friends,

You are so much fun. You are a joy to be friends with. I will pray for you everyday.

I want to tell you that... I will truly miss (sniff, sniff) you. (sobbing)

I am sorry. I have to go.

Oh, and April Fool's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Princess...you are too funny!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Oh my goodness... :)

Queen B said...

You are a funny girl!!

Pattik said...

Girl, you really got me!! Great
sense of humor you have my dear!!

Queen Mother said...

You scared me! I'm glad you aren't stopping.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was real! You are funny, Princess!
Caroline's sister, Isabel

Mary said...

You really scared me!!! :P