Monday, February 11, 2008

I Have A Purse Problem

I have a purse problem. A major purse problem.
I either have a purse that I can't fit my wallet in, or a purse that is supposed to hold 80 5-inch thick books.

To solve this problem, I am going to Limited Too after school tomorrow to get a new one.

I thought about this one:
Do you like it??? I do, but I don't know if it's me.

This one I will DEFINITELY not buy.



A Hannah Montana bag. It's not that I don't LOVE her, it's just that I will never wear a purse with her picture on it.

If you find a cute purse on Limited Too's website... TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I like the first option. You need a bigger purse than you have now...but not something that is so big it is hard to carry.

That's some motherly advice.

Anonymous said...

I think the first purse is neat. I have a purse that fits everything that I need to have in it-it is pink with little dangly hearts on it.

Queen Mother said...

Believe me, the bigger the purse the more you stuff it and then you've got a purse weight problem.
I like the first selection the best.

Amy said...

Princess, which one did you choose?