Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ellie: My Favorite Stuffed Animal

I have had Ellie for... 3/4 of a year. She is of course, a Webkinz. Ellie is an elephant. She sleeps with me every night. She even rides with me to school and waits in the car from 7:20 AM to 3:30 PM. Now how sweet is that?


She even has a brother. A lil'kinz elephant: Peanut.


Sidebar--- Did you know that a peanut is actually not a nut???


Dad left recently for a ski trip with his "manly poker-playing" friends. The night he left, I took Peanut and stuck him in Dad's bag with a note attached.


Dad found Peanut and he says that Peanut is sitting on his bed. His bed?!?!?!?!?! You can't sit Peanut "on a bed". He needs special care! Like... brushing him and... feeding him! I know that I sit Ellie in a car for 7 hours, but she has toys in the car! There is a movie player! With Snow Buddies in it!! (Speaking of, that is a great movie.)


I am not saying that Dad isn't taking care of Peanut, I mean, at least he's not on the ground.


Well... I have to go find Ellie because it is time to go to bed.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Princess, I'm going to get D-Man's reindeer registered this weekend so that you can help him with it.

Anonymous said...

I love Webkinz! My favorite stuffed animal is a Webkinz leopard named Butterscotch.