Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol: Part 1

OK. I have two question: 1. Why are there three Davids in American Idol?!?!?!?!?!?! 2. Why are there two Jasons?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Do they just like the name David and Jason?


I have decided to tell you what I think about each boy.

1. David Hernandez: OK

2. Chikezie: Good

3. David Cook: GREAT!!!!!!!!

4. Jason Yeager: OK.

5. Robbie Carrico: Not my favorite, but he was pretty good.

6. David Archuleta: Good

7. Danny Noriega: He is EXTREAMLY weird!!!!!!!

8. Luke Menard: My mom and I thought his performance was boring.

9. Garret Haley: The Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Colton Berry: He and David Cook are the best!!!!!!!!

11. Jason Castro: Good.

12. Michael Johns: He got a few notes wrong.

OK. There is my reveiw.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Yes ma'am. There are lots of Davids. And a few Jasons.

They were all decent, but nobody blew me away. I think the girls are gonna rock, though!!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch American Idol except for the tryouts. I think they are funny.

I have a Samantha American Girl Doll. Do you have any AG dolls?

Queen Mother said...

I haven't been keeping up but I'll keep your review in mind when I try to catch up.