Thursday, June 10, 2010

Please Forgive Me


I am sorry my friends. I haven't posted in over a year. Wow. So sad.

************

I am officially a 7th grader. Woo!

************

OMGosh, Caroline. Yes, Silly Bandz has hit my school BIG TIME! For that matter, it has hit my whole entire life.

Above are only a few in my collection:)

***********

Percy Jackson Fans: Rick Riordan is coming out with a companion series October 12, 2010. I am pumped:)

***********

K... well... I will try to post more later.

www.mylivesignature.com.png







4 comments:

Izzy said...

YAY! you posted! Those ABC sill bandz are awesome!

Izzy

Caroline said...

Yay, thanks for posting!! Those Silly Bands are so fun, especially the alphabet ones. I bet you like the "O" :)

Could you follow my blog if you want to please? Thanks!! :D

Caroline

The Princess said...

Thanks! The "O" makes me laugh! I think I am following your blog... at least, your main one I am:)

The Princess

Beachy Mimi said...

Love that Percy Jackson.