Monday, June 14, 2010

Pets 101: Rory, Guster, Heidi, and Ruby

Meet Rory.



Age: Around 9 months... we think...

Nicknames: Roe, Roe-Roe, Roey.

Story: While building our house, the workers had a dumpster. One day in mid-September they moved it. Out ran the mother and left her three kittens there stranded:( When we found them we immediately fell in love with them. This was the only girl. She has two brothers-one which we gave away (Chuck), and one which you will see in a minute.

She is my model, as you can see from above. She is very needy and very sweet.

Meet her brother, Guster.


Age: Same as Rory

Nicknames: Gus, Goose, Goose-Goose, Gooser, Gus-Gus.

Story: Same

He is not my model, again, as you can see from above. He also thinks I am his mother. Literally. Not even kidding.

Meet Heidi.


Age: Around 9... we think.

Nickname: Heidi-Loo, Girlie.

Story. If you or your mom reads my mom's blog, you/she will know about Heidi and her illness. (My mom is an amazing writer, so if no one in your fam reads it... well... you should.)

I love her soooo much. When I was younger I was pretty sure that she was this gorgeous scientist performing an experiment gone wrong and she turned into a dog. She's that smart.

Meet Ruby.


Age: 4

Nickname: Ruby-Cube, Cube, Cube-ella (Don't ask me. Mom came up with it.), Rube.

Story. This dog is very dumb. So dumb, that you have to love her:)

Ta Da! Finally. It is done. Oh, and for those of you wondering about Chester and Fat (Oliver)... my parents put them on Craigslist... without telling me... and they are gone... and I never noticed they were gone... until they told me about two days later... yeah. I figured they were just napping a lot or something, plus they weren't very social. You are not allowed to get mad at me.

Chester:



Fat (Oliver):



The Princess

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Awwww!!! I love it!! Just to let you know- i probably won't be posting on my blog till June 26, because to log in I use my dad's email and he won't tell me the password and he went on a worktrip. :(