Monday, December 31, 2007

This Is Going To Cost You

Yea! Today I am going to The American Girl Place Boutique and Bistro in Dallas. I don't live in Dallas, I'm just vacationing here for The Cotton Bowl. This Christmas I got the girl of the year, Nicki. With it came a note saying that I would get to go to the American Girl Place on New Year's Eve. After that... let's just say your ears would have been ringing. I still can't believe I am going. Yesterday we drove by it and guess what?! IT'S A TWO STORY BUILDING! I have made a wish list on their website and I am ready to go. All I have to do is go find Nicki in my cluttered bag of toys and we're off! After being at the bottom of that bag, it's a good thing she can get her hair done while we're there!

7 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Yes, I think your title speaks the theme for the day!!! I'm excited! Who wouldn't love going to a two-story doll store. Have fun, Princess.

Amy said...

Oh to have 2-story doll stores when I was a kid! Enjoy yourself, Princess (and I want to hear all about it!)

Kim said...

You are so blessed! My daughter always wanted an American Girl doll and we didn't get her one. She's 21 now and I'm not sure she's ever forgiven us :-)
Actually I enjoyed playing dolls more than she did. She would have just set her American Girl doll on a shelf to display or something. I would have wanted to buy all the outfits and dress her in a different one every day. And I would have wanted to buy my daughter the matching outfit that she could wear, which she would have hated. 'Cause she has a style of her own, just like you do.
So it's just as well she never got the doll.
Happy hunting at the amazing TWO STORY shop. Sounds like you're prepared. :-)

Pattik said...

I can only imagine the excitement
that is there!! Get lots of pictures. Have a great time!!
Yep, you nailed it, This Is Going
To Cost You, but The Princess
of The Palace is sooooo worth it!!!

Donna said...

My 10 yr old daughter is going to love your blog! She loves all the same things you do. I see you have followed in your mom's excellent-writing footsteps! I hope you will write all about the AG Boutique and Bistro. I took my two girls to AG Place when we were in Chicago last summer. That place was so incredible! We went 3 times in the 4 days we were there. I wish I could have bought them one of everything! Have fun and tell us all about it when you get home!

The Fritz Facts said...

You are going to have so much fun!! AG stores are a blast. Let us know how it goes!!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Very nice blog! Good for you!

Rebecca