Sunday, December 30, 2007

This Ain't Pretty

OK. Yesterday I woke up and went to put on my Ugg slippers. My pajamas were a pink tank top and stripped shorts. I went down stairs with my two favorite Webkinz and my book. I lost my shoe and went to get it, put it on and...OH MY WORD!!!!!




Did I actually do this? Did I actually put on the most horrific thing I could possibly find in my closet? I was surprised that I didn't have a heart attack and faint. I still don't believe that I did this. I don't think I will ever forgive myself. Do you think I am going on about this to much? I probably am. The fact is that I am a fashion queen, and a princess! I am a princess and I dressed myself horridly! After that I decided to wear clothes that did match.




See? This is really cute. So I have learned my lesson: Never wear pajama shorts with Ugg slippers.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good lesson learned, princess!

Pattik said...

The same thing happened to
me!! Guess we will just have to
have certain pjs for uggs!!
pattik

Queen Mother said...

Good idea. I don't think Uggs were meant to show legs!!

Queen B said...

Oh, Princess. Someday you'll look back and wonder why you ever wore Uggs at all. You rock.