Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drama Queen

I like to act. 

Just a little.

Just a teensy.

Okay, scratch that all out, I LOVE to act.

I have been in two musicals, three plays, and I will be in the big school musical in April.  

I have always been in one musical/play at a time.

Not two.

One.

Until maybe today.

Saturday, I auditioned for Alice in Wonderland The Musical.

I love musicals and I love Disney.  Perfect match, right?

This afternoon I find out if I get a part.  Hee Hoo Hee Hoo, etc.  (I am hyperventilating)

I kind of want to be the Mad Hatter.  I like to be sarcastic and odd characters.  It is easy for me:)

Right now I am just praying that if I am supposed to get a part, I will, and if I am not, I won't.

Hee Hoo Hee Hoo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi, u asked me to review some books! I have done a review on Violet Raines Almost Got Struck by Lightning, you just have to look. And our library here, doesn't have 11 Birthdays, but I have wanted to read that also, so I will just order it. It will take a while, but I will review it!

Natalie

Isabel said...

I love to act too! I haven't really been in any play plays, just these school ones were you sing strange songs and tell about history. boring.