Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Trip Has Started...

Today we set off for Branson, Missouri...



And it's a Generation Trip.



I have my great grandmother, Nannie (Mom's side), my two grandmothers, Nana (Dad's Side) and Mimi (Mom's Side), and Mom.



Plus Me.



We arrived and went to a small resteraunt.



Chicken Legs and mashed potatoes!!!



Then we went to the hotel we are staying at.



We shopped.



Only a little. We just looked. Tomorrow the shopping arrives.



We went back to the hotel.



I had a pound of fudge.



Chocolate Peanut Butter from the Fudgery!!!



Now I am here.



I will try and keep you updated.



See Ya!

3 comments:

Pattik said...

Now that is what I call starting
your trip off right. Fudge!! Yum!
Have a great time Princess. Keep
us updated!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I would LOVE to have a piece of that fudge! Yummy, Yummy. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Thank you for the sweet award too :)

Beachy Mimi said...

You are a fun travel partner.