Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Websites

Ok. I am having a crisis.

I love to be on the internet. I mean LOVE. I love to get emails. I love to go on websites. (Especially Webkinz!!)

Because it is summer vacation, I have been on the computer a lot lately. I have been on it so much that I am sick of all my websites.

So... I have an idea. I want you to tell me your favorite kids-play website. It cannot be one that I have on my My Favorite Website or a learning website.

It's summer people.

If you will do this you will solve my crisis. I will love you. Not more than the computer, but a lot.

Bye People.

12 comments:

Queen B said...

Hmmm. I really like that typing site you've been on. And I'm always a sucker for Diner Dash...

Anonymous said...

Go outside and play in the sunshine! ;)

Anonymous said...

I kind of like zookazoo.com

Try it out and tell me what you think!

Beachy Mimi said...

what about beachy mimi!!!! it's not on your list!!!

Anonymous said...

we love going to www.whitehouse.gov?kids/
Kylie lives reading about Barney the Presidents dog and games too .We know you love animals so hope you like this one.

Kylie dawn

Katie and Elizabeth said...

http://www.howrse.com/


it's a horse website. i'm not really into horses..but it was fun!!!

~enjoy!
my blog is;
www.itsafluteworld.blogspot.com

~**~Elizabeth~**~

Elizabeth said...

You've been tagged!!!

www.itsafluteworld.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

P.S. I was the elizabeth who commented before :)

Anonymous said...

How about.... miniclip.com?
I really love nitrome games too, but I am ADDICTED TO THE POINT OF MY ADDICTION BEING UNHEALTHY to a multiplayer game called maplestory, you can find it at maplestory.nexon.net, but I dont know if it works for mac....
I also like games like meez, ooooh and nutrinopets.com....
~A fellow preteen game-seeker
makaelababy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like barbie.com.
I'm Caroline's sister, Isabel

Sunny said...

My son likes www.runescape.com
I used to climb trees, back in the dark ages before all children in America had a laptop;-)

MSM said...

I gave you an award on my blog!

Anonymous said...

i like.....
www.girlsgogames.com
www.addictinggames.com
www.disneychanel.com
www.youtube.com-music videos